- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs. Almond Milk (or low-fat milk)
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (OR 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries)
Preheat oven to 350.
In a blender (or mixing bowl/hand mixer) Combine all ingredients minus the Chocolate chips or blueberries. Blend together until smooth.
Pour batter into a mixing bowl and add the chocolate chips or blueberries, carefully stirring into the batter and then evenly scoop into cupcake/muffin tray lined with foil wrappers (so they don’t stick) (I pour about 3/4 way to the top)
Bake for 18-22 minutes. Allow to cool before enjoying!!
- Low in sugar, fat and sodium. High in protein and deliciousness!