Today I woke up and my skin felt “dry” and a little “flaky”, which is perfectly normal after a peel. I did feel that my skin tone was a little more even and the texture felt much more smooth.
I did notice a small pimple on my nose (awesome), but that’s normal too. After a peel, your skin cell renewal is accelerated so whatever bacteria may have been hiding under there is being pushed out. At least I know everything is working!
My skin care regimen this morning was all by Glo Therapeutics:
- Conditioning Milk Cleanser
- Conditioning Tonic (I put in a spray bottle and sprayed my face with the mist, leaving damp before next step)
- Lightening Serum (leave sticky)
- B5 Hydration Serum (leave sticky)
- Vita E Essential Cream (let penetrate completely before applying any makeup)
- Eye Restore (helps with puffiness and dark circles. I use twice a day)